Your car deserves the best
Premium Design | Top quality fabrics | 99% coverage | Extra durability
1.Heel Driver Tech – Premium heel support plate for added grip, comfort and safe driving
2. Soft Comfort – Soft padding across the mat for added comfort, soft and premium feel
3. Side Panel Protect – Supreme side panel protection for added luxury
4. Centre Console Enhance – Unique design covering centre console. Moulded to fit up to plastic trimming
5. Side Design – Some models will benefit from side of seat coverage
1.Centre Hump Mould – Unique rear centre transmission tunnel coverage for enhanced protection
2. Rail Cut – Raised around seat rails, stopping any debris getting under the rails
3. 95% coverage – Under rear bench coverage – luxury factory fit look
4. Raised Door – Raised door seal mould for easy installation
Waterproof – perfect in any weather keeping water and moisture away from your carpets
Extra durable – tested over 2 years in all conditions, with dry and wet shoes, high heels, trainers and boots to ensure they will last 5x longer than normal car mats. We use the best Eco Leather available to ensure our mats last many years.
Lifetime investment – 12 months Warranty as standard
Easy clean – traditional car mats are very hard to clean, but Diamond premium car mats stop dirt from going inside the mats making them very easy to clean. A quick vacuum and wet cloth wipe is all they need.
Noise insulation – supreme coverage and thickness for whisper quiet cabins suppressing over 30% of car floor noise.
Stylish and value – premium luxury finish that transforms your car interior. The only car floor mats proven to increase vehicle resale values.
Perfect fit – precise manufacturer measurements are used to custom make our mat for each make and model ensuring perfect coverage and easy installation
Coverage – unique design and precise measurements help us deliver 90% coverage including the rear centre transmission tunnel, sides of centre console and right next to the door seals.
Installation time approx 5 min
No tools needed or special skills
Just as simple as installing any car mats, as each set is made to order according to your make and model to ensure easy fit.
Step 1: Lay them in your car making sure they are aligned with centre console panel and door seal
Step 2: Secure the raised sides using the clips attached to the mats. These simply turn upwards and slide under your plastic trimmings.